TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GREAT EGG-VENTURE GIANT EGG HUNT CONTEST
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to THE GREAT EGG-VENTURE GIANT EGG HUNT CONTEST (the “Contest”).
1) The Contest is organized by Sentosa HarbourFront Business Association (“SHBA”), and is open to all users with a registered account (“Participants”) on “The Great Egg-Venture 2016” mobile app (the “Contest App”).
2) However, Participants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to win prizes in the Contest:
a) Must not be employees of existing SHBA members, advertising agencies of SHBA, and any other party directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the contest (as well as their immediate family members).
b) Must have attained the age of 21 years as of 10 March 2016.
c) Participants below 21 years of age should obtain parental or legal guardian consent, and should be fully able and competent to enter into these Terms and Conditions, and agree to abide by and comply with the same.
3) The Contest will commence 1700hrs, 10 March 2016, and will end at 2359hrs, 17 April 2016, unless withdrawn earlier by SHBA (the “Contest Period”).
4) All players will have to first register on SHBA’s “The Great Egg-Venture 2016” Contest App in order to participate in the Giant Egg Hunt Contest.
5) Once registered, Participants can proceed to the Sentosa HarbourFront precinct to start on the Giant Egg Hunt. Clues to the Giant Egg locations can be found on the map of The Great Egg-Venture brochure.
6) All Giant Eggs have been tagged with geo-location. Participants need to go within a designated parameter and take a selfie with the Giant Egg found to complete the process. Participants have to select the correct Egg ID that can be found on the plaque of each egg.This process has to be repeated for each egg for all 60 Giant Eggs. Each Giant Egg can only be hunted once.
List of Prizes
Notes relating to prizes:
7) The Weekly Draws and Grand Draw will be conducted in private by SHBA within the Contest Period.
8) The minimum number of Giant Eggs to be hunted in each of the three prize tiers for the weekly draws is 40, 50 and 60 Giant Eggs.
9) Participants will qualify for the weekly draws when they attain the number of Giant Eggs according to the tiers within the stated week.
10) Participants are entitled to win a maximum of one prize from each weekly draw. E.g. if 40 Giant Eggs were hunted for in Week 1 and another 20 Giant Eggs were hunted for in Week 2, the Participant will stand to win the prize for the 40 Giant Eggs tier in Week 1 and the prize for the 60 Giant Eggs tier in Week 2.
11) Participants who complete the hunt for all 60 Giant Eggs during the Contest Period will stand a chance to win from the three prizes in the Grand Draw.
12) Tourists can participate in a separate category – Tourist Category, and stand to redeem the prize stated for every 10 Giant Eggs hunted during the Contest Period.
13) To qualify to participate under the Tourist Category, Participants must have a minimum stay of 2 nights in Singapore with proof of travel.
14) Redemption is limited to the first 5 tourists daily.
Collection of Prizes
Weekly Draw and Grand Draw
15) The winning Participants will receive a letter with the redemption details via email within one calendar week.
16) Participants under the Tourist Category may redeem their prize from the HarbourFront Centre L1 Customer Service. Passport and proof of travel showing a minimum stay of 2 nights in Singapore must be produced for redemption.
17) Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable. SHBA reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of similar value. All prizes must be collected in person with proof of valid NRICs or passports, as well as a print out of the prize redemption letter(s).
18) Allocation of prizes for the Weekly Draws shall be in the absolute and complete discretion of SHBA.
19) Winners shall examine the prizes at the point of issuance. Thereafter, SHBA shall not be held liable for any subsequent claims of defective prizes and there will be no replacement for lost or stolen prize.
General Terms and Conditions
20) By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that SHBA may issue from time to time.
21) By submitting personal information at the time of registration, the Participant is deemed to have given consent to receive marketing and promotional messages from SHBA, through email, SMS and phone calls. This information may be shared with our members but will not be sold or leased to any third parties.
22) SHBA shall not be liable for any misuse of the Participant’s personal information, as a result of the Participant taking part in the Contest.
23) SHBA shall not be liable to the Participant for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
24) SHBA reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the SHBA on all matters relating to or in connection with the SHBA is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
25) SHBA reserves the right to publish any participants’ images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
26) The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold SHBA harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which SHBA incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
27) In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
28) The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
29) Participants who have any questions regarding the Contest should contact the administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Contest name in the subject field in their correspondence.
30) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
31) A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.